Monday 13 March 2017

Caged bralette








I have always had a thing for caged bralettes. The first time I saw one I promised myself I would learn how to make it, and I have made a couple of bralettes since then. The thing with bralettes is they look so edgy and I always have fun making them. Bralettes are extremely versatile you can wear them up or down depending on where you are going, if you are headed to a concert you can pair up your bralette with jeans, a fringed kimono or a parka and combat boots for a boho look. For a more formal look with bit of fierceness  you can pair up your bralette with a tailored suit  and heels.

For this look I paired up the bralette with a long, sheer skirt that has a high slit and because I am such a hat lover I decided to add my hat to the mix. The reason I paired up  the bralette with a flowy skirt is because I wanted to add a bit of softness to the whole look. I had so much fun shooting this outfit because it's not an everyday look that you can just rock on a normal day, it's a risqué look that requires one to be comfortable in their own skin in order to wear it. I love experimenting with different looks and I have always tried to be open minded when it comes to fashion. Fashion should never be boring it should always be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment