Saturday 4 March 2017

I love juicing because it has so many healthy benefits.My favorite go-to juice is cucumber juice,I have it first thing in the morning before I have breakfast because it has energy boosting properties and it's also good for my hair and keeps my skin beautiful.Here are the top 5 benefits of cucumber juice:
1.Cucumber juice provides the body with a good supply of vitamins
2.It Re-hydrates  the body and replenishes daily vitamins.
3.It helps with hair growth.The silicon and sulfur content in cucumber juice makes it especially helpful in promoting hair growth.
4.The greatest and most important skin benefit of cucumber is that it helps in revitalizing and rejuvenating the skin.
5.Helps keep you energized.Cucumbers are enriched with B vitamins which make them ideal as an energy drink.A glass of cucumbers will give you more nutrients than any artificial energy drink and help you stay active during the day.

For more benefits of cucumber juice visit
www.stylecraze.com

No comments:

Post a Comment