Friday 14 April 2017

Carrot juice

I am a petite girl and I have always been(thanks to my awesome genes). I don't do any intense exercises to maintain my slender frame, besides yoga but I try to eat healthy and sometimes it's difficult because junk food can be so damn yummy but I try my best not to eat junk regularly, I would rather have a hearty, home-made meal. I love taking care of myself, more especially taking care of my skin and hair. The reason I love juicing so much is because it has so many great benefits for my hair and skin plus carrot juice is delicious. I have never experienced any skin problems but that does not mean I should not take good care of my skin. Carrot juice is my go-to juice for beautiful, glowing skin and it always leaves my body feeling  renewed.

Here are some benefits of carrot juice:
*Carrots are high in biotin which is known to promote hair growth
*Reduces dryness and scars: If your skin looks dull and lifeless try drinking carrot juice regularly. It helps improve hydration thus keeps your skin moisturised.
*Prevents acne: Carrots are high in essential vitamins. Carrot juice helps prevent acne by detoxifying your body.
*Source of vitamin needed for skin: Carrot juice acts as a vitamin supplement for your skin and makes it glow.
*Aids hair growth: Drinking carrot juice regularly can make your hair beautiful and healthy, it aids hair growth and prevents dandruff on your scalp.

For more juicing benefits visit www.stylecraze.com

2 comments:

  1. This is a truly good site post. Not too many people would actually, the way you just did. I am really impressed that there is so much information about this subject that have been uncovered and you’ve done your best, with so much class. If wanted to know more about green smoke reviews, than by all means come in and check our stuff.
    juicing for beginners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much.I appreciate that you checked out my blog.I'll also check yours out

    ReplyDelete