Tuesday 30 May 2017

Yoga and brunch event





I love hosting and entertaining. Two years ago I hosted two Bohemian-inspired dinner parties but due to my hectic work schedule  I stopped hosting for a full 2 years. I have been itching to host again, so this year I decided to host a yoga and brunch event and it was really amazing. We had a 1 hour guided yoga session with my awesome yoga instructor, Marleen  and then we had brunch after the yoga session. The main purpose of this event was to introduce my family and friends to yoga and allow them to experience the beauty of it. I am planning on hosting another yoga and brunch event in summer and I am planning on hosting a Bohemian-inspired dinner party again. I have so much planned for this year and it's quite exciting I love trying out new things and challenging myself.

1 comment:

  1. Was this brunch at any restaurant or arranged at on outer space. Actually want to party with my friends and my budget is quite less. Someone suggested me to go for venue NYC near the city center. But not sure about the expenses. Will once talk about the prices and facilities with food arrangements before inviting all.

    ReplyDelete