Thursday 29 June 2017

Burgundy fever






I love the bare shoulder look and winter wasn't going to stop me from wearing any of my off-shoulder dresses. I made this burgundy dress a couple of months ago and I love that I can wear it in summer and winter .Burgundy is such a warm colour  and adds some life to my winter outfits plus it's one of my favourite colours because it works so well with my skin tone. This is my second winter look and I wanted to add a bit of colour to it because my first winter look had neutral colours. I paired the dress with nude heels which made a perfect combo. For a more layered look you can add a long camel coat on your shoulders and you're good to go.
Dress: House of JM Designs
You can view more of our beautiful designs on IG @houseofjmdesigns or FB House of JM Designs.

4 comments:

  1. Loving that dress and color on you!

    -xo, Makaela
    Www.uniquelymickie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sexy! love the dress! it fits so well on you!

    xx Kamille | www.kamilleking.com

    ReplyDelete