Monday 12 June 2017

Loving every minute of my natural hair journey




I decided to remove my braids about a week ago because my afro was starting to grow out through the braids and I wanted to give my hair a bit of a break. My intention was to do a 90 day hair  challenge which just means I wanted to keep my hair braided for 90 days, but I only stuck to a 60 day challenge. The aim of doing this challenge is to retain length, in between that time I still wash my hair and keep it moisturized. When I removed my braids I was so happy to see how much my afro had grown,I always do a protein treatment after removing my braids(It strengthens my hair) and I did a heatless blowout using the African threading method. I did a mini photo shoot and I love how beautiful the pictures came out ,my afro looks really healthy and thick. I'm really loving every minute of my natural hair journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment