Friday 9 June 2017

Pink beaded dress




Happy Friday everyone! Remember the project I spoke about in my shades of pink post? Well I am so excited to update you guys on the project, my business partner and I have been chosen to be part of the design team for a pageant taking place in a town near us. We have to design 15 evening dresses for the contestants and the theme is old Hollywood glamour,we are so excited and proud to see our business progress. This pink evening dress is one of the dresses I made for  last years Miss Teen Vaal winner. I really enjoyed making it(I love anything that involves lace applique) and seeing how stunning the dress looked when it was finished made all the late nights and early mornings worth it. To see more of our beautiful creations please visit @houseofjmdesigns on instagram or House of JM Designs on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment