Wednesday 19 July 2017

A beautiful dress fit for a beautiful bride





How beautiful is this House of JM Designs wedding gown? We love how stunning it looked on the bride. We are really proud of ourselves for the quality of work we have been producing and we are even more proud of how much our business has grown. No feeling can compare to that of making  a client happy and by the looks of our bride's pictures it's quite clear that she felt really beautiful in the dress we made her. The best thing about this bride is that she already knew what she wanted when she first came to us, she had sketched her dress out and just needed us to make it for her. We love how the photographer captured every detail of the dress. You can view more of our beautiful creations on IG:@houseofjmdesigns or FB: House of JM Designs.

8 comments:

  1. It's beautiful and very romantic. Thanks for sharing this look.

    Veronika
    http://brunettefromwallstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this dress is so romantic!!! I love its details on the arms :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agh! This dress is to DIE for! I really really really, did I say REALLY like lace. It seems to be what I gravitate towards in every store I enter. I think there is just something so feminine about it, so this is perfect for the wedding dress. I like the little jewel embellishments too. Now I just gotta find me a MAN to get this thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much,I appreciate the love. LOL don't worry the right man will come along.

      Delete