Friday 1 September 2017

Hello September

It's Spring!!! I'm not usually a fan of spring or summer( I love winter) but I'm over the cold now and for once in my life I am genuinely excited about spring, and I am even planning on making myself some beautiful summer clothes. September is also my birthday month so that's another reason I am so happy to welcome this new month. I hardly posted on my blog last month and I feel  bad that I didn't stick to my schedule like I planned to but August was such a jam-packed month for me, a lot of things happened all at once which was overwhelming . Work was more hectic than usual and in the middle of all the pressure of chasing deadlines,my dog Russie , was put down. I was so devastated because she was my first dog and my dad got her for me when I was going through a really bad period in my life, so losing her broke my heart. I used to think people who cried for their pets were being dramatic but now that I lost Russie I know how it feels. I don't think a person who doesn't own a pet or ever has will understand how painful it is to lose one. I didn't even have time to deal with my emotions properly on that day  because I had to get back to work straight after going to the vet to say goodbye to Russie. I hope September is a much better month for me and I will try my best to post more content.

No comments:

Post a Comment