Thursday 11 January 2018

Eco styler gel

I finally got my hands on the Eco styler gel, all thanks to my sister and I say finally because I have been looking for it everywhere and couldn't find it, except overseas but I wasn't prepared to pay the hefty shipping fees. I had given up on finding it in SA till I saw a post on instagram of a natural hair account that's based in SA, they were having a sale of all their natural hair products and I asked my sister to get it for me.  I've heard good things about this product, especially when it comes to laying down edges. A lot of ladies with natural hair swear by it, so I cant wait to try it on my hair. I am not really a fan of trying new products out but I really want to see how this one will work out for me, I will do a review once I've tried it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment