Friday 19 January 2018

Personalised diary

I really love it when someone goes out of their way to show how much they appreciate us as a business, one of our clients gave my partner and I personalised diaries and we love them! I  really love that the diary has my name on it and the soft pink colour looks so pretty. I was never a fan of pink but I find myself drifting towards pink especially when it comes to small things like accessories.I haven't written much about the start of this new year because the start of my year was  bit rough but I am looking forward to this year and what it has to offer.I really feel like it's going to be a great year, It's just a gut feeling I have. My greatest character trait is being able to remain positive even when things are not going so well, that's the one thing I love about myself, I believe that everything will work out in the end and that even bad situations prepare us for the best and greatest times of our lives. May this year be full of love and light for everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed reading your post. It is well written. I am appreciating your effort. You can also check our blog : Personalised diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog! This post gives a better idea. Thanks for the useful information. You can also read our blog for : personalised diaries

    ReplyDelete