Thursday 30 March 2017

Products I use

I am so bummed that  I haven't been blogging this week. Work has been so hectic I hardly have time to do anything else but work. I must admit trying to balance between work and everything else can be so tricky,today I just wanted to share the products I use for my natural hair. I made sure I stuck to these products for a whole year( I am not a fan of product hopping) and they have made my hair much healthier than what it used to be.

African black soap: My hair loves this soap.I have stopped using shampoo on my hair because the one I used made my hair feel dry, African black soap leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturised because it contains Shea Butter.

Shea Butter: I use Shea butter to moisturise my hair and to keep it hydrated throughout the day. I also love mixing my tub of Shea butter with olive oil and castor oil. Castor oil is known to make hair thicker and promotes hair growth, olive oil makes hair stronger and shinier.

ORS hair scrub: I use this on my hairline every time I take out any protective style. This is to ensure that my hairline does not thin or break from all the braiding.

Hair mayonnaise: I use this product to deep condition my hair after long periods of having my hair in braids. It makes my hair  stronger, softer and makes detangling my hair less painful.

Jamaican black castor oil: I use this oil twice a week on my hairline,I'll massage my hairline area with the oil for 5 minutes. Jamaican black castor oil is  known to promote hair growth and make hair thicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment