Wednesday 21 June 2017

Coat season












I love winter because it's the season for layering and coats are my go-to items for a layered look.
I enjoy dressing up more in winter than summer,there's just something stylish about long coats , parkas, scarves, stockings, fur coats...
I made myself this grey coat 2 years ago and I love it, It's my one of my favourite coats and I always make sure I wear it when it's winter.
There's something  so effortlessly chic about a grey coat, it goes with anything. It's easy and cool whether you pair it up with a pair of jeans and a plain top or for a more dolled up look, a formal shirt and a pair of tailored trousers with heels ,you always look put together. A grey coat is a neutral that goes well with a lot of colours, so you will never run out of outfit ideas.
For this look I decided to pair my grey coat with a pair of black jeans, black body suit(that I also made) and a pair of black heels, I prefer keeping my base simple and as minimal as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment