Monday 24 July 2017

For the love of Elle

Happy Monday everyone. I am so happy that I have been sticking to my blogging schedule, I decided to plan out my blog posts a week in advance because that forces me to produce content properly and helps me post in a consistent manner. I love flat lays and you'll notice when you go through my blog that I post a lot of flat lays that include my favourite magazine, Elle . I've been a fan of Elle since my high school days, and the first time I picked up an Elle magazine I was so fascinated with all the fashion content that they had, little did I know that fashion would be such  a big part of my life. Whenever I need fashion inspiration I page through Elle, more especially when I experience a creative block or I need some style inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finding your motivation and a way to post consistently. You've inspired me to do the same.

    ReplyDelete