Thursday 27 July 2017

Puffer Jacket





I am in love with this puffer jacket and the fact that it's in one of my all time favourite colour ( black) makes it even better. When I saw it at the retail store I just had to have it. It's chic and versatile, plus the detachable faux fur on the hoodie makes it look more stylish. My mom used to buy me a lot of puffer jackets when I was younger but back then we called them body warmers. The puffer jacket has been the biggest hit this season, I usually don't like following trends but I found myself loving this trend . Its really comfortable and warm and I love that I can wear it up or down depending on where I am going. For a more sporty-chic look ( especially when I'm going to my yoga class) I usually pair it with yoga pants , a fitted long sleeve top and sneakers then I'm good to go. For a more dolled up look, I pair it up with Jeans, a black body suit, heels and a black floppy. For this look I paired it up with leggings, fitted black top and knee-high boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment