Monday 10 July 2017

Parka season








For me, every winter season is parka season. Heck, I even wear my parka jacket on a chilly summers day\night .It's one of those items I can never get enough of, plus I bought it in my favourite colour, olive. I am super obsessed with my parka jacket  and if I could wear it all year round I would lol . It adds such a chic  touch to my winter wardrobe and the fur just makes it even more stylish, and the best part of it is, the fur is detachable. For me a parka jacket is a classic piece, it never goes out of style. It's the ultimate  outerwear item that you can dress up or down. A parka jacket is one of those items every woman should own, its a fashion staple that has defied the trends of time and continues to do so. A parka jacket  can also be paired up with a short, slip dress/fitted dress and strappy heels for a dolled up look or if you want to dress it down you can pair it up with jeans , a loose t-shirt and sneakers. For this look I took the casual route and paired up my parka with jeans, a fitted white top and tan, high heel boots.

2 comments: