Thursday 14 September 2017

Go Boho or go home


I had the time of my life this past weekend!!!My sister took me to a music festival called Huawei  Joburg day and in true Moco style I had to dress the part. When my sister told me about it I started planning my whole outfit in my head. I am a big fan of boho style and I really wanted my outfit to give off boho vibes so I paired up a long skirt I made ( of course it had to have a high-slit lol ) with a wrap-around top, a denim jacket, a floppy hat, my gold neckpiece and to complete the whole  boho look I wore combat boots. I totally loved everything about this look, It was such a chilled look fit for a music festival and that's what I love about my style,it's not specific,I can go from looking prim and proper to laid-back and super casual, what matters is feeling confident in what I wear. I love dressing up and I never want to limit myself by sticking to one specific style, life is too short to wear boring clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment