Monday 11 September 2017

Hair Mayonnaise




 I love this product it honestly gives my hair so much life lol. It always leaves my hair feeling soft, manageable and adds shine to it. I usually do a hair mayonnaise treatment  once a month and since I started using this product I've noticed that my hair is much healthier and fuller. When  I did the big chop I only invested in good quality products for my hair and this  product is the best

How I apply hair mayonnaise to my hair:
I usually do a pre shampoo treatment on my hair first,then I wash it off with African black soap, your scalp needs to be clean when you do a hair mayonnaise treatment. After washing my hair I apply the treatment directly to my scalp and hair, as I apply the treatment I make sure I'm massaging it onto my scalp then I put on a plastic shower cap over my hair and let the treatment condition my hair overnight. When I wake up I wash the treatment off and apply oils to my hair then I stretch my hair using the African threading method.

Benefits of hair mayonnaise :
*Promotes healthy hair growth.
*Conditions and adds moisture to dry hair.
*Treats dandruff by removing excessive oil production.
*Strengthens hair.
*Prevents hair breakage.

3 comments:

  1. I found this blog after a long time which is really helpful to let understand different approaches. I am going to adopt these new point to my career and thankful for this help.Brazilian hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for this great post. china garlics price

    ReplyDelete